David L. HazanRetired Partner
- Email Us
David Hazan, a partner of Grach, Masini, Hazan & Gurysh, LLP, is admitted to practice law in Illinois, the U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit, and the U.S. District Court, Northern and Central Districts of Illinois, and the Trial Bar for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Member, Order of John Marshall. Member, Panel of Commercial Arbitrators, American Arbitration Association.
Areas Of Practice
- Commercial litigation
- Business law
- Financial institutions law
- Creditor services
- Commercial real estate
- Residential real estate
- 1977, Illinois; U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Central Districts of Illinois including Trial Bar
- Arizona State University, B.A., 1973
- Purdue University; John Marshall Law School, J.D., with honors, 1977
- Lake County, Chicago (Member: Labor and Employment Committee, 1981-1984; Consumer Credit Committee, 1984-1986; Commercial Banking and Bankruptcy Law Committee, 1984-1986), Illinois State and American Bar Associations.
- Chicago, Illinois, March 23, 1951